QTY: 1000 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
This recipe is super simple to make and really does satisfy your thirst.I love the vibrant lime green colour of this juice recipe. It has a beautiful minty aroma, a zesty taste with very little sweetness. It is refreshing, light and easy to drink.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 limes
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 750 ml coconut water
- Cut into chunks to fit down the chute
- Juice with skin on
- Thinly slice off the outer skin
- Cut into slices
- Remove the leaves from the woody stems
- Start with the smart cap closed to blend the ingredients inside the juicer.
- Add the mint leaves first then add the cucumber pieces.
- Pour 1/2 the coconut water into the juicer and let the ingredients blend.
- Open the cap and release the mixed juice.
- Close the cap again and add the remaining coconut water. Let the juicer run until the pulp stops exiting the shoot.
- Open the cap and release the remaining juice.
More Lunch Juice Recipes
Juice by Category