Spring Juice Recipe
- 3 apples
- 5 carrots
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 piece 2cm ginger
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds.
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute.
- Cut carrots lengthwise
- Juice with skin on
- Note: If larger carrots are used cut lengthwise again, into quarters
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon.
- Cut off a 2cm thick piece
- Cut into thin slices leaving the skin on
- I started making this juice with the cap of the juicer closed as I wanted to mix the apple and ginger flavours first.
- Start with the apples adding them whole one at a time.
- Next add all the ginger and let the flavour mix before opening the cap to let the juice out.
- Now add the carrot halves one at a time going slow enough to let the juicer press each half before adding the next.
- Finish by adding all the lemon slices.
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: human body
Colour: red, power, trust and confidence
Lessons: protection, hope
- cushions joints
- improve lung capacity
- protects your heart
- slows aging process
Signature: eye function & visual cortex
Colour: orange, builds joy and curiosity
Lesson: straight and narrow
- dissolves stones & tumors
- eliminates putrefactive bacteria in intestines
- improves liver function
Signature: liver & deplaquer
Colour: yellow, releases despair and helplessness
Lessons: lighten your heart, self-protectiveness
- potent detoxifier
- improve liver function
- remove old drug residues
- increase kidney vitality
Signature: nerve & joint tonic
Colour: orange light, builds joy & curiosity
Lessons: speak up, let go
- digestive system support
- relieves bloating
- reduces inflammation
- treats nausea
- relaxes throat muscles
- helps DNA reconstruction
More Spring Juice Recipes
Juice by Category