Mocktail Juice Recipe
QTY: 600 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Yes, it's that time of year when families and friends start to gather together and celebrate life. To help you enjoy the festival season I have created a juice variation of the Spanish classic Sangria.Sangria is an alcoholic beverage from Spain. A punch traditionally consisting of red wine and chopped fruit.This is my juice version but you can also add 2 parts red wine to 1 part juice or mix 1 part mineral water to 1 part juice and add some chopped fruits to make a non-alcoholic punch.
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- Remove each individual grape from the stem
- Juice handfuls at a time
- Remove the stems
- Press the whole fruit with the blade of a large chef knife until fruit splits
- Remove the seed (*** very important)
- Thinly slice the outer red skin
- Cut into quarters to fit in the wide chute
- Remove the outside orange skin leaving as much white pith as possible
- Juice whole or cut in half if too big to fit into the wide chute
- Cut the whole lime in half
- Thinly slice off the outer skin
- Cut whole lemon in half
- Cut off any hard, pointed ends
- Cut into slices to release more flavour
- I started with the pomegranate quarters. Feed each quarter one at a time letting the juicer press the seeds through.
- Next add the grapes and cherries one handful at a time.
- Add the lime followed by the orange and let the juicer press all the flesh through.
- Finish with the lemon slices.
- Tip: The skin of a ripe pomegranate is dark red. The darker and deeper the color, the sweeter your fruit will be. It will also feel heavy indicating it is full of seeds and juice.
More Mocktail Juice Recipes
Juice by Category