Autumn Juice Recipe
QTY: 600 ml
Time: 3 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
I do love Autumn because of all the different plum variety's. Lots of colour and flavour to choose from as well a tasting soooooooo... good.The ginger is perfect in this juice to balance the sweetness of the fruits. It has a nice spice hit with a subtle tart flavour from the plums and a creamy sweetness from the rockmelon. A great juice!
- 1/2 rockmelon
- 5 plums
- 1 2cm ginger
- Remove the outer skin (you can juice it but it changes the taste)
- Cut into small pieces to fit in the wide chute
- You can leave the seeds intact as they easily go through the juicer
- Cut in half either side of the seed
- Remove the hard seed
- Juice with skin on
- Cut off a 2cm thick piece
- Cut into thin slices leaving the skin on
- A super easy juice to make. Start with the rockmelon pieces. They press really easily, just add a few pieces at a time.
- Next add the ginger pieces.
- Finish making the juice by adding the plum slices in batches of 2 or 3 at a time.
More Autumn Juice Recipes
Juice by Category