Reddy Sey Go
Breakfast Juice Recipe
Reddy Set Go
- 2 red apples
- 1 2cm ginger
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1/2 lemon
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute
- Cut off a 2cm thick piece
- Cut into thin slices leaving the skin on
- Thinly slice the outer green skin leaving most of the white flesh intact (you can juice the skin if desired)
- Cut the melon in long slices about two fingers wide
- Cut the slices in long strips about three fingers wide
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and to get more juice from each lemon
- Juice one apple followed by the ginger and then the second apple. Allow the ginger and the apple to mix well before releasing the cap.
- Juice the watermelon followed by the lemon to finish.
- If you like a stronger ginger taste, then start with the ginger and keep the cap closed.
- Tip: Watermelon works like a miracle on first, second and third degree burns. Eat it, drink it or soak the burn in it!
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: human body
Colour: red, power, trust and confidence
Lessons: protection, hope
- cushions joints
- improve lung capacity
- protects your heart
- slows aging process
Signature: nerve & joint tonic
Colour: orange light, builds joy & curiosity
Lessons: speak up, let go
- digestive system support
- relieves bloating
- reduces inflammation
- treats nausea
- relaxes throat muscles
- helps DNA reconstruction
Signature: brain food
Colour: red, releases shame, guilt and dishonesty
Lessons: patience, grace
- controls blood pressure
- lowers cholesterol
- promotes weight loss
- protects prostate
Signature: liver & deplaquer
Colour: yellow, releases despair and helplessness
Lessons: lighten your heart, self-protectiveness
- potent detoxifier
- improve liver function
- remove old drug residues
- increase kidney vitality
Watermelon is good for your “melon” or your brain as it is 93% water which helps to hydrate the brain. It also cools the body, cleanses the kidneys, and has been shown to purify the skin, promoting shiny hair and strong nails.
Watermelon has high levels of lycopene, the bright red carotene that is a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals. It is also high in citrulline and arginine, amino acids that may help lower the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and may also help in preventing prostate cancer.
Ginger stimulates digestion, keeps the intestinal muscles toned, and relieves abdominal bloating, vomiting, and diarrhea. It effectively assists nausea associated with morning sickness, motion sickness, chemotherapy, and anesthesia.
More Breakfast Juice Recipes
Juice by Category