Nut Mylk Recipe
QTY: 500 ml
Time: 8 hours 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Macadamia nuts are native to Australia and are in abundant supply for much of the year. They are high in healthy omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and provide a rich source of sustained energy.This nut mylk might look like strawberry milk (with the light pink colour) but don’t let your eyes deceive you, the taste is savoury and pungent with a rich creamy texture.
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 Spring Onion (white)
- 250 ml Filtered Water
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts (soaked)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Firstly, discard the water from the soaked nuts, then rinse them thoroughly under cool running water.
- Start juicing by adding the tomatoes.
- Then add the red capsicums one piece at a time followed by the spring onion.
- Finally, make the nut mylk by adding a handful of soaked macadamia nuts to the juicer chute followed by about a 1/4 of the water. Repeat until done. Add a pinch of sea salt to the finished glass of juice and serve.
More Nut Mylk Recipes
Juice by Category