Mocktail Juice Recipe
QTY: 500 ml
Time: 8 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
With the festive season upon us, I thought it would be nice to make a juice recipe that feels festive, is enjoyable to drink and of course, taste amazing.The sweetness of this juice recipe is really well balanced. It has a thick, creamy and smooth texture and can be enjoyed cold poured over ice.
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 orange
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 125 grams strawberry
- 1/2 papaya
- Remove the orange skin leaving as much white pith as possible
- Juice whole or cut in half if too big to fit into the wide chute
- Juice kiwi fruits whole with skin on
- Pull off the small green leaves for the best flavour, you can juice them if you want
- Juice whole
- Scoop out the seeds if you don’t like their strong peppery flavour
(yes you can juice them)
- Cut in several chunks to fit down the chute
- Thinly slice off the skin (you can juice it if you like)
- Cut into two halves
- Squeeze out the seeds over a bowl
- Tap the back of the shell with a spoon to get all seeds out
- Juice seeds one spoonful at a time
- I started making this recipe with strawberries. You can add them all in at once.
- Next, add the pomegranate seeds. Again, you can add them all at the same time as they juice easily.
- Add the papaya pieces one at a time followed by the whole kiwi fruit.
- Now let the juicer run for 30 seconds to push all the soft flesh through the juicer.
- Once the pulp stops coming out of the pulp shoot you can add the whole orange to finish making the juice.
- Tip: choose theheaviest pomegranates to purchase. The weight of the pomegranate signifies how juicy it is. Just grab onein each hand and continue comparing until you have found the heaviest ones.
More Mocktail Juice Recipes
Juice by Category