First Aid Juice Recipe
QTY: 1000 ml
Time: 4 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Whatever ales you the ingredients in Pineapple Ale will help put a smile on your dial. The bright yellow sunshine-like colour of this juice recipe is amazing.Pineapples have exceptional juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavour that pairs well with the tangy citrus flavour of the lemon when juiced with the skin on.
- 1 pineapple
- 1 lemon
- Slice off the outer skin
- Cut into long thin strips to fit down the chute
- Chop the core into small chunks
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon.
- Start with the pineapple strips.
- Add them to the chute one strip at a time allowing each strip to press through before adding the next one.
- Next, add the chopped pineapple core pieces in handfuls at a time.
- Finish making the juice by adding all the slices of lemon to the chute at once.
- Tip: Ripeness is indicated by the yellow-gold color present on the skin of the pineapple. The higher up the pineapple the yellow-gold reaches, the more evenly flavored the pineapple.
More First Aid Juice Recipes
Juice by Category