Spring Juice Recipe
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 grapefruits
- Slice off the outer skin
- Cut into long thin strips to fit down the chute
- Chop the core into small chunks
- Remove the outer skin keeping as much white pith as possible
- Cut into halves or quarters to fit into the wide chute
- This juice is really easy to make and you get lots of beautiful juice.
- I started with the pineapple slices. Add them one at a time and let the press rotate several times per piece as pineapple is very fibrous.
- Next add the chopped up pineapple core.
- Finish with the grapefruit quarters adding them one by one. Again let the juice press rotate several time in between each piece.
- Tip: Externally, fresh grapefruit is a natural antiseptic and can be used to help disinfect and heal wounds and abrasions.
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: strengthens all tubes and cells
Colour: yellow light, builds wonder and strengthens will power
Lessons: pineapple teaches us to have more resilience, and offers us energetic protection
- aids digestion
- blocks diarrhea
- dissolves warts
- relieves cold symptoms
- strengthens bones
Signature: heart, and blood
Colour: red, builds trust and confidence
Lesson: flow and patience
- strong anti-viral and anti-bacterial
- boost immune system
- lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
- arthritis, joint pain
- dislodge plaque build up in arteries
- packed with electrolytes
- contains naringin which prevents the metastasis of melanoma
More Spring Juice Recipes
Juice by Category