Spring Juice Recipe
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 yellow grapefruits
- 1 5cm piece turmeric (optional)
- Slice off the outer skin
- Cut into long thin strips to fit down the chute
- Chop the core into small chunks
- Remove the outer skin keeping as much white pith as possible
- Cut into halves or quarters to fit into the wide chute
- Cut off a 5cm thick piece
- Cut into thin slices leaving the skin on
- This juice is super easy to make.
- Start with the turmeric if you are using. It will add a lot more colour and flavour if you put it in the machine first.
- Next juice the pineapple strips one at a time followed by the chopped core.
- Finish with the grapefruits adding them whole into the wide chute.
- Tip: select grapefruits that are heavy for their size, it's an indication of juiciness. If you want a less bitter flavour then remove more of the white pith around the grapefruit flesh.
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: strengthens all tubes and cells
Colour: yellow light, builds wonder and strengthens will power
Lessons: pineapple teaches us to have more resilience, and offers us energetic protection
- aids digestion
- blocks diarrhea
- dissolves warts
- relieves cold symptoms
- strengthens bones
Signature: breasts, heart & blood
Colour: yellow, releases toxins deposited in the nervous system
Lessons: flow, patience
- high blood pressure
- sluggish liver and gallstones
Signature: liver and plaque remover
Colour: orange/yellow, releases molecular
deposits of a broken heart
Lesson: self worth, calming
- reduce imflammatory conditions
- lowers cholesterol
- prevent melanoma skin cancer
- protect liver from toxins
More Spring Juice Recipes
Juice by Category