Mocktail Juice Recipe
QTY: 1000 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
This is my take on a traditional mojito cocktail without sugar and alcohol. I swapped out the sugar for pineapple juice, rum and soda for coconut water and added a salt rim to be a little fancy.It has a sweet and tangy taste with the traditional minty lime flavour and aroma coming through. The salt rim just made you want to lick the rim as you drank the juice. Very refreshing!
- 2 limes
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1/4 pineapple
- 750 ml coconut water
- Thinly slice off the outer skin
- Juice whole
- Slice off the outer skin
- Cut into 2 chunks through the centre core
- Juice each piece separately
- Remove the leaves from the woody stems
- Juice whole handful at a time
- Create the salt rim on your glass first to allow time for it to dry while you are making the juice.
- To make the juice start with the cap of the juicer closed so you can blend the ingredients together in the juicer bowl.
- Begin with the handful of mint followed by the two limes.
- Next, add the pineapple pieces one at a time.
- Finish by pouring half the coconut water through the juicer. Remember to release the cap to let the juice out when it reaches the top of the bowl.
- Pour the remaining coconut water into the juicer to finish.
- Salt Rim: use a lime wedge to wipe around the outer rim of your glass. Spread sea salt onto a small plate. Tip your glass upside down and shake slightly to coat the rim.
More Mocktail Juice Recipes
Juice by Category