Spring Juice Recipe
QTY: 750 ml
Time: 5 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
There is only one word for this juice recipe, amazing!The flavour is fresh, fruity, and sweet with a nice ginger kick. The mint flavour pairs well with the sweetness of the pineapple. It is super easy to drink and has that fresh minty aromatic aroma.
- 1 pineapple
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves
- 1 5cm ginger
- Slice off the outer skin
- Cut into long thin strips to fit down the chute
- Chop the core into small chunks
- Remove the leaves from the woody stems
- Cut off a 5cm thick piece
- Cut into thin slices leaving the skin on
- When using herbs always add them to the juicer first as the other ingredients will press against them and you will get more flavour of the herb coming through into the juice.
- After adding the mint add the pineapple pieces one by one letting each piece press through before adding more.
- Next add the ginger.
- Finish with the chopped pineapple core piece, add half at a time.
- Tip: look for mint leaves that are even-colored, not wilting. If you’re at the farmer's market, smell them. You should get a noseful of that distinct minty aroma. I store mint loose in a container, lined with paper towel in the fridge. It will stay fresh for at least a week or even longer.
More Spring Juice Recipes
Juice by Category