Muscular System Juice Recipe
QTY: 550 ml
Time: 8 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Mango and Tomato together in a Juice?Absolutely YES, they taste great together in a salad so why not in a juice. The taste is sweet, tart, savoury, and amazingly well balanced. It is light and very easy to drink.Time to Tango!!!
- 1 mango
- 2 tomato
- 2 red capsicum
- Cut down each side of the large stone
- Discard the stone piece
- Cut each half into halves
- Juice with skin on
- Remove any green stems
- Juice whole
- Remove the green stems
- Cut into halves or quarters to fit in the wide chute
- Remove excess seeds (you can juice them)
- I started making this juice with tomatoes. They press easily so just add them in one at a time.
- Next add the mango halves and let the juicer run for 30 seconds to press the mango cheeks through.
- Finish with the capsicum quarters adding them in quick succession one after the other.
- Tip: if you want to remove the mango skin (you don’t need to) press the edge of the mango half, between the skin and the flesh, against the edge of a glass and push down, it instantly removes the skin.
More Health Juice Recipes
Juice by Category