Green Nut Mylk
Green Nut Mylk
QTY: 700 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Here is another great way to get more greens into your diet.Yes, using your Kuvings cold press juicer is the easiest and healthiest way to make flavoured nut milk. I am talking about plant-based, vegan nut milk made in your juicer and flavoured with juices.You will love this green nut milk recipe, it is super simple to make and taste great.The texture of this juice recipe is way better than a smoothie as it is not thick, not filled with air and the best part is your digestive system doesn’t have to eliminate the undigestable green fibre because the juicer has already extracted it. What is left behind is pure liquid nutrition to feed your cells, especially your muscle cells.I like to think of it as the green hulk juice!
- 1 cup mixed nuts (almonds, brazil, cashew)
- 1 cup water
- 3 leaves kale
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple
Nuts (any combination)
- Place nuts in a small bowl and cover with water
- Allow soaking for 8 hrs or overnight
- If you forgot to soak the nuts overnight, you can use hot water and soak them for 1 hour
- The nuts will plump as they absorb water and should feel a little squishy if you pinch them.
- Discard the soaking water
- Cut away leaf from the main stalk (you can juice the stalk, but will add bitterness)
- Roughly chop the leaves
- Fill a sink with water and wash well
- Roughly chop leaves and roots
- Juice handfuls at a time
- Cut into chunks to fit down the chute
- Juice with skin on
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds.
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute.
- Make the nut milk first.
- Close the cap on the juicer. Add a handful of nuts followed quickly by some water. Repeat adding nuts, water, nuts water until you have finished with both. Allow the juicer to mix for 30 secs before opening the cap and releasing the milk.
- Close the cap again.
- Add the kale and the spinach, one handful at a time of each. When all the greens are added you can add the apple followed by the cucumber.
- Let the juicer mix the ingredients together before releasing the juice into the jug to make your green nut milk
- Tip: the nut meal can be used to sprinkle onto salads, fresh fruits, or added to smoothies, for a nutritional boost.
More Nut Mylk Recipes
Juice by Category