Winter Juice Recipe
QTY: 1000 ml
Time: 6 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
The reason I love juicing is that you get to consume lots more raw nutrients from different vegetables like fennel that you would not normally eat raw and you can still make the juice taste great.The flavour of the juice recipe is sweet and tangy, it feels fresh and light, and well balanced.
- 1/2 fennel bulb
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon
- Remove the green stems and leaves from the bulb (they can be juiced but add bitterness)
- Cut bulb in half and slice to fit into the wide chute
- Slice off the outer skin
- Cut into long thin strips to fit down the chute
- Chop the core into small chunks
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds.
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute.
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon.
- I like to start making this juice recipe with adding the fennel into the chute first. You will get more fennel flavour as the other ingredients get juiced.1/2 fennel bulb
- Next add each of the apples one at a time.2 apples
- Add the pineapple strips first, one at a time, followed by the chopped pineapple core.1/2 pineapple
- Finish making this juice recipe by adding the lemon slices.1 lemon
- Tip: Fennel bulbs are in peak season from late autumn to early spring. Look for large, tight fennel bulbs. The root at the bottom should have little browning which is a sign of aging.
More Winter Juice Recipes
Juice by Category