- 1/2 cup ginger 10cm
- 1 lemon
- 1 litre mineral water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Cut off a 10cm thick piece
- Cut into thin pieces leaving the skin on
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon
- Keep the cap closed at the start to allow the flavours to mix inside the juicer.
- Add half the ginger followed by half the lemon to help push the ginger through the press. Let the juice squeeze and press before adding the other half ginger and lemon.
- Next pour the maple syrup into the juicer.
- Finally pour enough mineral water into the juicer to fill the bowl and let the machine mix all the ingredients for a minute before opening the cap and releasing the juice into the jug.
- Mix the rest of the mineral water directly in the jug.
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: nerve & joint tonic
Colour: orange light, builds joy & curiosity
Lessons: speak up, let go
- digestive system support
- relieves bloating
- reduces inflammation
- treats nausea
- relaxes throat muscles
- helps DNA reconstruction
Signature: liver & deplaquer
Colour: yellow, releases despair and helplessness
Lessons: lighten your heart, self-protectiveness
- potent detoxifier
- improve liver function
- remove old drug residues
- increase kidney vitality
More Lunch Juice Recipes
Juice by Category