First Aid Juice Recipe
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 piece ginger 8-10 cm
- 10 limes
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 3 cups filtered water
- Cut off a large 8-10cm thick piece
- Cut into thin slices leaving the skin on
- Pull off the leaves from the woody stem
- Juice leaves in handfuls
- Thinly slice off the outer skin
- Juice whole
- You need to make honey water on the stove first by adding the honey to 1 cup of water and warm until the honey dissolves. Don’t overheat to preserve the nutrition in the honey. Once dissolved remove and let cool.
- Juice the ginger slices a few at a time.
- Next juice half the limes one by one. When done add 1/2 the mint leaves into the juicer followed by the rest of the limes one by one.
- When you have finished juicing all the limes run 3 cups of filtered water through the juicer to flush.
- Add the juice with the flushed water to the cooled honey water and then add the rest of the mint leaves.
- Place into the fridge to chill.
- You can drink this ginger juice every day at any time of the day. You can also drink two or three times a day as required
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: nerve & joint tonic
Colour: orange light, builds joy & curiosity
Lessons: speak up, let go
- digestive system support
- relieves bloating
- reduces inflammation
- treats nausea
- relaxes throat muscles
- helps DNA reconstruction
Signature: clears lymph plaque from breasts
Colour: green, builds personal power and desire to achieve
Lesson: lighten your heart, self protection
- block abnormal cell growth
- detoxify the lymph nodes
- amazing cleansers
- fight infections
Signature: tongue and brain
Light: green, builds personal power and desire to achieve
- benefits respiratory system
- promotes blood circulation
- wonderful digestive aid
- relieve from fatigue and stress
Spearmint is the mint variety most
commonly found in stores & used in cooking.
More First Aid Juice Recipes
Juice by Category