Respiratory System Juice Recipe
QTY: 600 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Fennel is amazing to use in cold-pressed juice, especially during winter as it is highly beneficial for sinus congestion and bronchitis. It has many other health benefits and best of all it doesn’t overpower the flavour of the juice.Fennel is very versatile as it can be used in both vegetable and fruit juice recipes.I like this fruity fennel combination. The mandarin and green apple flavour create a sweet juice that is very easy to drink.
- 1/2 bulb fennel
- 2 green apples
- 4 mandarins
- Remove the green stems and leaves from the bulb (they can be juiced but add bitterness)
- Cut bulb in half and slice to fit into the wide chute
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute
- Remove the outer skin
- Juice whole
- Prepare all the ingredients ready for juicing
- A really quick and easy juice to make.
- First add the pieces and let the juicer press each piece fully before adding more.
- Next add each of the mandarins one at a time
- Finish by adding each of the apples.
- Fennel bulbs are in peak season from late autumn to early spring. Look for large, tight fennel bulbs. The root at the bottom should have little browning which is a sign of aging.
More First Aid Juice Recipes
Juice by Category