Mocktail Juice Recipe
QTY: 360 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
This recipe is for those who are doing Dry July next month. Try replacing the evening alcoholic drink with a healthy alternative like this delicious Mocktail.I really like the flavour of this juice recipe, it has a deep, dry taste that is both sweet and sour. Remember to eat the green olive with the juice as it pairs nicely.
- 200 grams pineapple
- 1/2 lime
- 150 ml cranberry juice
- 2 green olives garnish
- Slice off the outer skin
- Chop into pieces and measure the weight 200g
- Cut off one end
- Cut in half
- Thinly slice off the outer skin
- Keep the cap closed on the juicer when making this recipe to help blend the flavours.
- Start with the pineapple. You can add the entire amount into the wide chute.
- Once the pineapple pieces have pressed through the juicer pour the cranberry juice down the chute into the juicer.
- Finally, add the lime and let the juice mix inside the juicer for about 10 seconds
- Pour into Martini glasses and drop a green olive into the mix.
Calories: 117kcalSaturated Fat: -2g
More Mocktail Juice Recipes
Juice by Category