Nut Mylk Recipe
QTY: 350 ml
Time: 8 hours 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Cacao powder is rich in polyphenols which are antioxidants and flavonoids that help protect against disease. Yes, you can have your chocolate and be healthy!Pecan nut mylk is light and creamy which makes it perfect for making chocolate nut mylk. I also like the sweet flavour of maple syrup, in this mylk, with its hint of caramel and toffee.
- 250 ml Filtered Water
- 1 cup Pecans (soaked)
- 2 tbsp Cacao
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Salt
- Place pecan nuts in a small bowl and cover with water
- Allow to soak for 8 hrs or overnight
- Juice whole
- If you forgot to soak the nuts overnight, you can use hot water and soak them for 1 hour
- Firstly, discard the water from the soaked nuts, then rinse them thoroughly under cool running water.
- Close the cap of the juicer. Place ¼ of the nuts in the juicer and add ¼ the water. Repeat until done.
- Allow the juicer to run for 30 seconds before opening the cap and releasing the mylk.
- Pour the mylk into a glass bottle then add the cacao and maple syrup. Shake the bottle to mix ingredients together.
- This mylk is best when placed in the fridge for an hour and served chilled.
More Nut Mylk Recipes
Juice by Category