Chili Beet Corn
Dinner Juice Recipe
Chili Beet Corn
QTY: 600 ml
Time: 6 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Have you ever tried making your own corn milk?It is super easy to make in a cold press juicer and it provides a nutritious sweet base to mix in other ingredients. You don’t need to soak anything, you don’t need to strain anything either when using your Kuvings cold press juicer.This recipe is spicy, sweet, lemony, and tangy.It is best served cold from the fridge.You can always use less chili and less lemon if you want to tone down the tangy chili kick.I really enjoyed it!
- 1 corn, kernals removed
- 1 cup water
- 1 beetroot
- 2 lemons
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 green chili peppers
- 1 apple, golden
- Remove the outer husk
- Top and tail the corn cobs so they have a flat end on which to stand
- Slide your knife down the cob to remove the kernels
- Cut in half and then into quarters
- Slice each half into thin slices to make it easier to press.
- Juice with skin on
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon.
- Pinch the top of the wooden stem and run your fingers down to remove the leaves and shoots from the woody stem
- Cut off the stalk end
- Cut in half lengthways and remove the seeds if you don’t want it too hot, otherwise leave them in
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds.
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute.
- Prepare all ingredients ready for juicing.
- Make the corn milk to begin. Close the cap on the juicer. Add all the corn kernels and then pour the water into the juicer and allow it to mix inside the juicer before opening the cap and releasing the juice.
- Next, add the thyme sprigs and the chili together followed by the apple.
- Juice the beetroot next adding about 1/4 of the slices at a time.
- Fishing making this juice recipe with the lemon slices.
- Juice Chef Tip: When buying corn look for fresh organic cobs because most conventional corn is GMO.
More Dinner Juice Recipes
Juice by Category