Energy Juice Recipe
- 500 grams Red Grapes
- 3 Plums
- 1 Beetroot (with stems & leaves)
- Remove grape from the woody stems
- Juice whole grapes with skin
- Cut either side of the stone in two halves
- Juice with skin on
- Chop stems and leaves into small pieces across the stalks (this shortens the long stringy cellulose fibre and stops it wrapping around the press)
- Cut in half and then into quarters
- Slice each half into thin slices to make it easier to press
- Juice with skin on
- Firstly, add the grapes. Add one handful at a time and allow the machine to finish squeezing and pressing before adding the next handful. Take your time with the grapes.
- Then, add the plums.
- Next add the beetroot leaves one handful at a time.
- Lastly, finish with the beetroot slices.
- Add ¼ of the slices at a time and let the juicer squeeze and press before adding the next quarter. Beetroot is very fibrous and goes through the juicer best if you take your time.
- Tip: make sure you remove all the stems from each individual grape before adding to the juicer. They get stuck easily and make it hard to clean.
There is more to every fruit, vegetable and leafy green than taste and flavour. Each one has a unique signature or a "sign from nature" indicating what part of the human body its nutrition targets. The light or the colour of fruits and vegetables can help us heal emotionally (think colour therapy) and the lessons the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens learn when growing get passed onto us, to help us, when we consume them.
Signature: heart and blood
Colour: indigo, builds wonder and warmth
Lessons: create new opportunities
- kidney tonic
- liver cleansing
- fight and prevent most cancers
- expel radiation from body
- draw out heavy metals
- cognitive task
- energy levels
Signature: heart and blood flow
Colour: all colours
Lessons: working with a partner
- natural tranquilizer to soothe nerves
- reinstate REM sleep
- all digestive disorders
- improve vision
- autoimmune diseases
Signature: heart & blood
Colour: purple, serenity, creativity and imagination
- kidney stones
- blood pressure
- heart protection
- bone strengthening
- cancer prevention
More Energy Juice Recipes
Juice by Category