Lunch Juice Recipe
QTY: 700 ml
Time: 2 minutesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
This juice recipe is super easy to make and is refreshing and hydrating.You can add any combination of sprouts to your cold-pressed juice recipes for additional flavour and of course, they contain lots of high-quality nutrients.I used alfalfa sprouts in this recipe which added and beautiful herb flavour to the sweetness of the apples and cucumber juice. The lemon with skin on gives the juice a good tang too
- 120 g alfalfa sprouts
- 2 green apples
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 lemon
- No preparation required
- Juice in handfuls
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute
- Cut into chunks to fit down the chute
- Juice with skin on
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon
- Prepare all the ingredients ready for juicing
- Start making this juice by adding the alfalfa sprouts into the juicer in handfuls at a time.
- Next add the apples one by one.
- Add the cucumber in chunks letting each piece press through fully before adding more pieces.
- Finish with the lemon. Add in all the slices at once.
- Tip: you can use any type of sprouts for this recipe. Try sunflower sprouts, broccoli sprouts, or even radish sprouts for a little extra spice.
More Lunch Juice Recipes
Juice by Category